- hashtags support to tag notebooks with specific topics
Current global search feature is nice but it scans all the notes and pulls up unrelated notebooks at times.
Allowing notebook authors to tag their notebooks could narrow those search results as your public library grows.
- Follow author option
This could extend current notebook likes functionality to get email notifications on new published notebooks by the contributors you fancy, or just in browser notifications of their latest updates with updates count in badges.
- Viewing who liked your posts.
with optional email notification when other readers like your contribs.
- Trending notebook topics, based on clicks or notebook views.
Could be added below the top site nav as a ribbon to show most popular notebooks flavor flave of the month.
- Pinned notebooks
Not just riffing on github features, but I think it would be nice to show what others created and pinned as their top works.
- Slug revision history diff display
to see what was updated in the notebook you liked and forks.
- Allow review comments on notebooks to spot errors, etc.
that’s a given.
Probably much much more. I am just diving into it and really like it so far!