Somehow I managed to make a notebook that no longer loads and seems to be totally busted.
Here’s the notebook URL: Math of success dashboard / Jerry Jäppinen | Observable (public)
As far as I remember, I wasn’t doing anything particularly hacky or elaborate. I was trying to replicate some Excel formulas (you can see more at Resources - ALBERTO SAVOIA) but I can’t think of anything in the notebook that would enter an infinite loop, weird dependency chains or anything like that. No database connections or external requests either.
I don’t get any errors, just a blank notebook. Interestingly, some of the content loads in incognito mode, but when I’m logged in, nothing shows.
I was editing the notebook without issue for a while, and then this manifested out of nowhere at some point. I gave it a few hours hoping it would sort itself out, but it didn’t help. I’m mainly using Chrome but get the same issue on Safari.