Thanks for Observable

@mbostock and others: thanks for providing and maintaining the Observable framework – I find I’m using it so much that I’ve started inadvertently keying shift-enter into other apps with unexpected results! :grinning:

8 Likes

Same here! and btw - Safe Mode is awesome! 'cause when I code something extra ordinarily stupid (which is more frequent than I would wish) has come to the rescue.

Thanks and don’t ever lose :heart: - if you build it - they will come. Thanks for the good works!

2 Likes

Same here

It’s so useful for initial data analysis and web components prototyping. I am using it for months now. It’s a great platform, makes easier to try out new things.

Got enormous respect for ObservableHQ team!

3 Likes

Thanks for the love and encouragement! It brings us joy to see all the amazing notebooks people are publishing. We’re working hard to build exciting new features, too.

5 Likes

I actually have a complaint: it’s so easy to try stuff out it’s addicting! :stuck_out_tongue:

… but really, the short feedback loop when building stuff actually makes me hyperfocused. It’s a bit too easy to get sucked into tinkering for hours, despite having other things too do.

3 Likes