Hierarchical Edge Bundling questions

Hi,

I have a few questions on https://observablehq.com/@d3/hierarchical-edge-bundling

1. I’d like to be able to change the order of the words on the circumference, but cannot see where it is derived. EG, If I wanted to rotate it to move a word that at 0 degrees to 270 degrees, is that complex?
  2. In the JSON, there’s a field called “SIZE” but I can’t seem to figure out what it does… what is the purpose of this (I thought it may be related to Q1 but can’t seem to notice any impact if I change this number).
  3. How viable might it be to keep the change color onhover and also hyperlink onclick?

Insights to any of the three appreciated.

The order of the nodes is determined by the node.sort call near the top of the chart.

The size field isn’t used in this example (it represents the size of the source file in bytes), but other visualizations of the same dataset use area encodings to visualize this attribute, such as the treemap example.

You can make links by using SVG A elements (possibly replacing the G elements) with a xlink:href attribute.

Fantastic, thanks again for taking the time to help!