Self-hosted database proxy does not work

I follow instructions from Self-hosted database proxies / Observable | Observable

I have mysql server running on my local machine.
I added data-base proxy.
When I test connection in Databases settings it tells “Host is at a reserved address”, and I don’t know what it means.

When I try to connect to the self-hosted database from a notebook, the proxy crashes.
I tried in Arc and in Chrome.

Here is what I see in terminal

❯ observable-database-proxy start calc
strict mode: use allowUnionTypes to allow union type keyword at "#/properties/params" (strictTypes)
Database proxy calc (mysql) running at http://127.0.0.1:2899

And when I try to query database from observable cell it crashes with this error:

(node:10751) [DEP0123] DeprecationWarning: Setting the TLS ServerName to an IP address is not permitted by RFC 6066. This will be ignored in a future version.
(Use `node --trace-deprecation ...` to show where the warning was created)
node:events:491
      throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
      ^

Error: self-signed certificate in certificate chain
Full error message
    at TLSSocket.onConnectSecure (node:_tls_wrap:1538:34)
    at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:513:28)
    at TLSSocket._finishInit (node:_tls_wrap:952:8)
    at ssl.onhandshakedone (node:_tls_wrap:733:12)
Emitted 'error' event on Connection instance at:
    at Connection._notifyError (/Users/oluckyman/.nvm/versions/node/v18.12.1/lib/node_modules/@observablehq/database-proxy/node_modules/mysql2/lib/connection.js:252:12)
    at ClientHandshake.<anonymous> (/Users/oluckyman/.nvm/versions/node/v18.12.1/lib/node_modules/@observablehq/database-proxy/node_modules/mysql2/lib/connection.js:141:14)
    at ClientHandshake.emit (node:events:525:35)
    at /Users/oluckyman/.nvm/versions/node/v18.12.1/lib/node_modules/@observablehq/database-proxy/node_modules/mysql2/lib/commands/client_handshake.js:155:16
    at TLSSocket.<anonymous> (/Users/oluckyman/.nvm/versions/node/v18.12.1/lib/node_modules/@observablehq/database-proxy/node_modules/mysql2/lib/connection.js:388:9)
    at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:513:28)
    at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:151:8)
    at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:116:3)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21) {
  code: 'HANDSHAKE_SSL_ERROR',
  fatal: true
}

Node.js v18.12.1

Can you try disabling SSL in your connection config and then reexport the secret to your proxy? SSL shouldn’t be required since you’re hosting the proxy locally.